Our sole mission is to help our clients achieve their wealth ambitions through personalized planning and long-term, academically-based investment strategies. We will accomplish this by thoroughly understanding their individual goals, unique circumstances and risk profile; and, through open communication and continuous education, we will empower our clients to make informed decisions consistent with their best interests.
We will rigorously support our mission by adhering to the following core principles:
- As fiduciaries, guided by the Investment Advisers Act of 1940, we will operate under the strictest standards of objectivity and transparency in putting our clients’ best interest first.
- We will strictly apply the Certified Financial Planners™ Code of Ethics by thoroughly understanding our clients’ personal needs, goals and unique circumstances before making any recommendations.
- We will strive to minimize our clients’ investment costs to enhance the long-term performance of their investment portfolios.
- We will value the personal, long-term relationships of our clients and their families above all else.
- We will be the most trusted source of financial advice and education for our clients and their family members.
- As fee-only advisory firm, we will be compensated only by our clients, keeping us free of any conflicts-of-interest and accountable only to our clients.